This course goes beyond coaching skills to teach coaches how to Make it as a Coach and Build a Coaching Business. During the six-week self-paced course participants learn strategies and practical steps to excel as a coach and start and grow a successful coaching business. The course is taught by a Professional Certified Coach who brings insights, experience and expertise in coaching and starting a business.
- 30 hours or more of coach specific training or
- Credential or equivalent or
- A 60 hour coach training program accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF ACTP or ACSTH)
What You Will Learn
During this course participants learn key strategies and practical steps for making it as a coach and setting up, managing and growing a coaching business. The course goes beyond coaching skills.
- You will gain an understanding of the business skills needed to start and grow a successful coaching business
- You will apply the concepts and begin to build the framework for your business through exercises and fieldwork assignments
- Participants are given the opportunity to create the foundation for their business
- You will leave with a roadmap for success and a toolkit of resources to support you in Making it as a Coach and Building a Successful Coaching Business